10 Sep Bourbon Smash Recipe
Chef Nicholas’s Bourbon Smash Recipe will become your new go-to favorite. Perfect with our Four Roses Single-Barrel Bourbon.
- 3 lemon wedges
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz Four Roses – “Nicholas Reserve” Single Barrel #3
- Put simple syrup, mint leaves and lemon wedges into a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the bourbon and fill the shaker with ice; using a long cocktail spoon, stir vigorously until very cold.
- Fill a rocks glass to the brim with ice and strain the drink into the glass.
- Add a mint sprig to make it pretty and toast yourself for a job well done.